Do you enjoy helping people? Would you like to help, educate and assist people with their financial goals and dreams? Do you want to make a difference in your community? Glacier Hills Credit Union has been doing all this for over 85 years and we looking for someone to join our team at our Fond du Lac branch as an Office Supervisor.
- Provides daily leadership and supervision of the MSR area.
- Solves escalated member problems and/or helps with complex member questions or work-related matters.
- Guides and advises MSR’s in the efficient handling of member needs and accurate transactional process.
- Performs all MSR functions as needed.
- Address all necessary building maintenance issues/needs with appropriate staff and outside vendors to ensure the delivery of quality service to members and to ensure accuracy in transactions.
- A minimum of two to three years in a customer service and/or a financial setting.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate professionally face to face, on the phone, via email, and electronically.
- Exceptional member/customer service skills.
- Ability to make on-the-spot decisions and to work in a fast-paced environment.
About the Organization
Glacier Hills Credit Union has been serving our members since 1934. You are joining an organization that genuinely cares. We want you to be curious, learn, and grow in your position. We believe in working as a team and being creative to best serve our members. Every day you will have the privilege to make a difference in their financial lives.
How to Apply
Please email cover letter and resume to Glacier Hills Credit Union