Direct the operations of the credit union ensuring the branch meets strategic and organizational initiatives and is operationally safe and sound while working towards identified goals. Reports directly to the President,
- Responsible for the accurate recording of all transactions to the accounting systems of the credit union, including electronic payments, payroll, various payroll taxes, preparing and filing all tax returns, and financial statements.
- Responsible for posting and balancing of all electronic payments.
- Responsible to ensure all procedures remain in compliance.
- Responsible for employee payroll.
- Five to eight years of similar or related experience, or two year college degree, or completion of a specialized and extensive in-house training or apprenticeship program.
- Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) preferred.
About the Organization
WEA Credit Union serves the teachers of Wisconsin and their families,; any employee, retiree, or member of WEAC; members, employees, and retirees of WEA Inc.; Employees and retirees of the WEA Insurance Trust and any of its wholly-owned subsidiaries or affiliates; Employees and retirees of the WEA Member Benefit Trust and any of its wholly-owned subsidiaries or affiliates; Immediate family members of any eligible person, and any person that lives or works within a 10 mile radius of any WEA Credit Union office. The credit union currently serves 2700 members.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and letter of interest to: WEA Credit Union or mail to:
WEA Credit Union
33 Nob Hill Road
Madison WI 53713