We are in search of a forward-looking President to plan and direct all credit union activities in accordance with the credit union policies established by the Board of Directors. The President is in charge of ensuring financial stability and member satisfaction commensurate with the best interest of members, employees, and the credit union.
- Establish a strategic three-to-five-year plan with the Board of Directors.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the credit union and establish/refine office procedures to utilize staff and facilities most efficiently.
- Achieve the goals of the credit union.
- Individually and/or through subordinates, provide direction in all credit union functions including accounting, asset-liability management, marketing, compliance, investments, lending, facility management, IT management, operations, data processing, risk management, human resources, and security.
- Provide guidance for the annual budgeting process and assist in budget preparation. Manage the budget throughout the year.
- Deal effectively with examiners and auditors making sure the Board of Directors is aware of any problems. Implement solutions to the areas of concern.
- Approve invoices for payment.
- Work with benefit providers to provide an attractive benefits package for employees.
- Encourage continuing education for all employees and ensure that there is cross training for all areas of operation.
- Develop and recommend policies and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with volunteers, staff, membership, and the community. Initiate and grow relationships with our SEGs (Select Employee Groups).
- Attend meetings of the Board of Directors.
- Ensure the credit union is adequately protected through a bond and other insurances.
- Minimum five years experience in a financial institution preferably a credit union.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum two years of supervisory/management experience.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to pursue own professional development.
- Demonstrate ability to successfully manage both people and operations.
- Experience in investments, credit union accounting, human resources, and member service.
- Preferred experience in lending, ALM, and IT.
- Maintain professional appearance and manner.
- Understand and concur with the credit union philosophy.
About Your Organization
Badger-Globe Credit Union is a 75-year-old, $56 million credit union located in Neenah, Wisconsin with one location. We are a closed, state-chartered credit union serving the employees and families of Kimberly-Clark Corporation and members of local unions. We are highly capitalized and are experiencing asset and loan growth but are showing a decline in membership.
How to Apply
Submit your confidential resume and salary requirement by May 27, 2022, to President Carla Watson at [email protected].