Direct and oversee all areas and activities of the credit union according to policies and plans as created and established by the Board of Directors in conjunction with credit union management. This will include ensuring the financial health of the credit union, continually improving member satisfaction in line with the best interest of the credit union, its members and its employees.
- Provide long-term strategic vision and direction, and the leadership to make it happen.
- Plan and implement new programs as well as evaluate existing programs, policies and procedures.
- Provide direction to all functions including accounting, ALM, compliance facility management, finance, human resources, investments, lending, marketing, operations, risk management, technology, and security.
- Coordinate regulatory examinations, internal audits and risk assessments, and facilitate employee and Board education.
- Undergraduate college degree desired, preferably in accounting, business, or management.
- Technical proficiency with knowledge of typical credit union and business applications.
- Professional, with the ability to communicate effectively with members, employees, and the Board of Directors.
About the Organization
Established in 1939, MCU Financial Center Credit Union is a state-chartered credit union serving all who live or work within the boundaries of Racine and Kenosha, Wisconsin counties and their families. Current assets are approximately $30 million with around 3,200 members. With an excellent location in Mt. Pleasant, Wisconsin, we have easy access to a great variety of dining, arts, sports and recreation options. The Board is searching for a candidate to replace the current president, who is retiring in May 2021.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to MCU Financial Center Credit Union.