You will get to provide impact to the organization by leading branch performance with business development and sales/service results. The goal of a Regional Director is to develop short and long-term strategic planning goals for the branch experience team as well as directing all aspects of the operations of multiple branches to ensure effective and efficient operations, quality of member service, and compliance with existing regulations and policies.
- We are looking for a driven leader that has a passion for coaching and developing their team to exceed performance expectations.
- Someone that identifies and develops employees to optimal performance, fostering career advancement and engaged future leaders.
- Our members depend on us to display the highest level of service offering sustainable solutions to their long-term financial health.
- Establishing and executing sales goals and coaching to service promises standards ensuring maximum branch performance will be your jam!
- Passion for coaching and developing people
- Creativity to improve processes and Initiate enhancements
- A want to drive the branch experience forward
- A willingness to collaborate with an awesome team
- Experience Five years to eight years of similar or related experience, including preparatory experience.
- The ability to motivate or influence internal or external senior level professionals is a critical part of the job, requiring a significant level of influence and trust.
- Obtaining cooperation and agreement on important outcomes via frequently complex, senior level dialogues, as well as a professional level of written communication skills are essential to the position.
About the Organization | What to know about Advia
Advia is a fast-growing Credit Union. We are in the top 3% of credit unions in the United States. We are deeply rooted in the communities we serve and have a passion for placing our members needs above all else. Our culture can only be described as “work hard, play hard.”
Why you should work for us
There are a lot of reasons why you should join the Advia team. As a team member of Advia, you can expect regular and constructive guidance, development opportunities, great benefits, dedicated co-workers, and engaged leaders. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and are a proud Veteran & Military Friendly Employer. We would encourage you to come live the Advia life!
How to Apply
Advia Credit Union