Our Mortgage Loan Officers are responsible for interviewing applicants
and closing mortgage loans. Business Development, Networking and Building
Relationships is a large part of this position. You will work closely with the
Loan Processing Department in regards to applications, closings and the audit
- Answer inquiries from members concerning
mortgage loan services.
- Interview, prepare, and process loan applications as
directed by Lending Policy and Procedures.
- Keeps yourself informed of trends
and developments in the local real estate market.
- Develop additional business
through outside networking avenues.
- Works towards goals developed by you and
the VP lending.
- Provide financial counseling when needed or requested by
Three to five years of related financial lending
experience is required. A knowledge of various office machines, computer
equipment and Microsoft Office products is required.
1st Community Credit Union resides in Western Wisconsin. Our field
of membership consists of anyone living or working in Trempealeau, Jackson,
La Crosse, Monroe or Vernon counties.
How to Apply
Please send your resume
to Sandy Anderson at 1st Community Credit Union.