For forty years The Baker Group has been known for its proven software and products, and for helping clients make sound, strategic decisions.
The Baker Group’s Interest Rate Risk and Balance Sheet Strategies Seminar was developed specifically for credit union managers. Designed to meet current financial challenges, it is an in-depth examination of topics including:
- Economic Overview, Market Update and Fed Policy Outlook
- Late Cycle Behavior – Preparing the Balance Sheet for the Next Environment
- Utilizing Wholesale Markets to Enhance and Stabilize Your Retail Business
- Meeting Examiners’ Expectations While More Efficiently Measuring and Managing Your Institution’s Liquidity
- Portfolio Strategy for 2019 - Finding Relative Value in a Flat/Inverted Yield Curve Environment
- The Value of NCUA’s Low Income Designation
Who Should Attend
Credit union CEOs, CFOs, investment officers, board members and those who are directly or indirectly responsible for financial management functions will benefit from this seminar. There is no cost for this seminar.
Attendance to The Baker Group’s Interest Rate Risk and Balance Sheet Strategies Seminar is limited in order to allow attendees as much one-on-one and Q&A time as needed. The level of learning for this seminar is intermediate to advanced, and basic knowledge of finance and banking is recommended. Because this seminar is presented without charge to attendees, there are no refund or cancellation policies. We do, however, welcome any constructive suggestions you might have concerning the seminar. Your comments should be directed to Skoshi Heron at 1.888.990.0010.