General Session Description
For the last eight months, credit union professionals from across the state have been collaborating with one another to come up with the next WILD idea that will change the credit union Movement.
Learn about four groundbreaking ideas coming from the 2019 Wisconsin Innovation Group, a collaborative initiative.
Hear as the participants present their ideas to the audience and a panel of judges. You, the audience, will be given the chance to ask questions, so make sure you give the innovators an opportunity to talk more about their projects. They are a passionate group looking to improve the lives of credit union members.
- Fisnik Lumani, Talent Acquisition Consultant II | UW Credit Union
- Kathy Westphal, Product Manager and Business Analyst | Corporate Central Credit Union
- Lydia Lynch, Senior Marketing Specialist | Capital Credit Union
- Meagan Fleming, Assistant Branch Manager | Heartland Credit Union
- Ryan Balts, Vice-President of Finance | Royal Credit Union
Team Colorful Neighbors:
- Alex Krukowski, Mortgage Lending Trainer | Capital Credit Union
- Alexandra Westerhausen, Marketing Coordinator | Simplicity Credit Union
- Jessica Dreier, Mortgage Loan Processor | Co-op Credit Union
- Jessie Alarcon, Contact Center Manager, Dane County Credit Union
Team Lucid Dreamers:
- Chris Pater, Manager of Real Estate Systems | Altra Federal Credit Union
- Jacob Fischer, Accounting Manager | Heartland Credit Union
- See Natzke, Accounting Specialist | Capital Credit Union
- Mackenzie Schultz, Branch Manager | Blackhawk Community Credit Union
Erin Coleman, Senior Director, Advisory Services | Filene Research Institute