What makes Millennials tick? What are they looking for in a financial institution? How can you become more relevant to them? How do you get their attention? Learn more about attracting and retaining this often-elusive clientele.
- Understand why Millennials are crucial to credit unions’ long-term sustainability
- Identify how to become more relevant to Millennials
- Determine the best approach to attract and retain Millennials
- Develop partnerships with Millennials to help them achieve their financial dreams
- Integrate key strategies to build a future with Millennials for long-term sustainability
Credit union leaders must look for ways to become more innovative as well as real and relevant to attract Millennials — the next generation of revenue. In today’s competitive environment, credit unions have to dig deep to understand what Millennials (also called Nexters) really value and need to engage in a way that relates to them. This webinar will explore key strategies designed to successfully attract and retain Millennials/Nexters in today’s fast-paced landscape.
Celeste C. Cook, cuStrategies LLC
Celeste Cook is the founder and President/CEO of cuStrategies LLC. As a credit union industry strategist and expert, she provides strategic planning, consulting, and training to the credit union industry. She has been involved in the credit union industry for more than 20 years and a professional speaker and trainer for 15 of those years. Celeste has a degree in business management, a Certification in Sales Leadership Strategies through CUNA, and has been a contributor to several national industry publications. She is also writing a book on leadership and service.