This year-end cycle will be like none other. Changes due to COVID-19 and the SECURE Act require attention to new compliance issues. Join us to learn the changes and get the most-current guidance to ensure accurate year-end monitoring, reporting, and notifications.
- Complete 1099-R and 5498 forms and comply with annual deadlines and recent reporting guidance
- Understand required IRA owner statements and notices, including account, fair market value, and required minimum distribution statements and notices
- Feel more confident interacting with IRA owners
- Discuss the latest and any late-breaking guidance resulting from recent legislation
- Avoid penalties for missing year-end reporting and notice deadlines
Do you understand the many responsibilities incumbent with handling and administering traditional and Roth IRA accounts? Presented in an easy-to-understand format, this session will ensure you are up to date on year-end reporting, participant notifications, and other compliance responsibilities. It will include the latest regulatory guidance from the SECURE and CARES Acts. Whether you have operational, managerial, or consumer contact, this informative session will increase your awareness of the responsibilities and choices you have as an IRA Trustee or Custodian.
Frank J. LaLoggia, LaLoggia Consulting, Inc.
Frank LaLoggia is the President of LaLoggia Consulting, Inc., Rochester, New York, a pension consulting firm that assists financial organizations with ongoing support in the creation, development, and marketing of their retirement plans offerings. Frank coordinates and conducts retirement plan seminars and training programs throughout the United States, including in-house IRA, HSA and employer retirement plan training sessions. With over 39 years’ experience in employee benefits, he has assisted many leading financial organizations in the pension and financial services industries. Frank has achieved the designation of Deferred Compensation Specialist through Northeastern University’s Center for Continuing Education and The National Retirement Plans Training Conference.