Ride the line-by-line wave to properly completing flood forms. Overflowing with tips and tools, this webinar will help you wade through the forms and regulatory requirements.
- Understand the critical elements in the flood determination process
- Dissect each required flood insurance form line-by-line
- Identify critical information on the standard flood hazard determination form
- Calculate the minimum amount of flood insurance required
- Explain the difference between an NFIP versus a private flood policy
- Use checklists to aid with fulfilling compliance responsibilities
- Develop compliant force-placement correspondence
If your institution has loans located in a special flood hazard area, a strong, basic understanding of flood compliance is essential for your staff. Starting with recognizing when to obtain the initial determination, then ensuring an adequate flood insurance policy is in effect, and concluding with the force placement of flood insurance, this webinar will review the necessary forms along the way. Although regulatory violations are frequent in this area, this webinar will provide a host of tips for wading through the fundamental requirements of the Flood Disaster Protection Act.
Molly Stull, Brode Consulting Services, Inc.
Molly Stull began her career as a teller while working on her undergraduate degree and
has continued working in the financial industry ever since. She has experienced the
growth of a hometown bank, branch mergers, charter changes, name changes, etc. Molly
has activated business resumption plans, performed secondary market quality control
reviews, processed wires, filed SARs, and coordinated reviews with external auditors and
examiners. Her favorite role has always been educating staff and strongly believes that
if staff understands the reason for a process they will be more compelled to follow the
procedures. Molly holds a bachelor’s from the University of Akron and an MBA from