Change, change, change… That phrase could define the ACH Rules in 2021.
What are the changes? What’s the best way to chart your course and remain
compliant? This important update will provide the answers.
- Define the new Same Day ACH processing window
- Explain the new requirements related to ACH security
- Identify when to send a reversal
- Describe the limitations on warranty claims
- Distinguish between a recurring authorization, standing authorization, and oral
authorization beyond a telephone call
- Consider impacts to your institution’s existing policies and procedures to ensure
readiness for new ACH Rules
As if 2020 wasn’t filled with enough change, wait until you see what the ACH Rules have
in store for 2021. But don’t panic. Join us to learn how to prioritize your institution’s plan
of action and maintain compliance. This program will cover ACH Rules updates, including
the Same Day ACH third processing window, expansion of ACH security framework, WEB
account validation, limitations on warranty claims, and rules intended to improve and
simplify the ACH user experience.
Live and recorded webinar, handouts, quiz with answer key and training log are included.
Your registration includes unlimited locations (until further notice), making it easier to share and learn with remote staff during the coronavirus crisis. Training materials will be available to download the day of the event.