TRID troubles? Are you ready for your next exam – or do you have questions?
Examiners require full compliance with TRID’s complex regulatory and
documentation requirements. Do you know the likely areas of scrutiny? This
insightful session will outline common issues and best practices when
preparing for and responding to exams or audits.
- Explain the timing requirements for Loan Estimates, written lists of providers,
revised Loan Estimates, and Closing Disclosures
- Understand tolerance levels, cure options, and when they can be “reset”
- Verify documentation options for intent to proceed, changed circumstances, and a
borrower’s receipt of required disclosures
- Answer common questions to assist in documenting compliance efforts
- Identify regulatory sections and resources for additional research and confirmation
Examiners and auditors require full compliance with the detailed, technical TILA/RESPA
Integrated Disclosure (TRID) requirements, including the 2018 TRID amendments. Given
the complex requirements, mortgage lenders need to perform internal reviews and
analyze mortgage practices to ensure their disclosures and procedures are compliant –
and ensure they are appropriately positioned to push back on overstated or incorrect
While a full review and analysis of the TRID requirements is not possible, this webinar will
provide answers to common questions and likely areas of examiner or auditor scrutiny.
Timing requirements, written lists of providers, and tolerance levels will be specifically
analyzed. Documentation and record retention requirements will also be discussed.