DINNER: Pick your own dinner! Whatever you are craving that day 😊 (Reminder that dinner reimbursement is capped at $15/attendee & receipts need to be detailed with the meal listed.) Please submit all receipts for reimbursement to Keira ([email protected]) by Friday June 4th, 2021. As we have done all season, she will mail one check back to your CU for distribution.
HOW/LOGISTICS OF GAME: We will be playing Virtual Bingo using Microsoft Teams. To receive your meeting log in please follow the instructions below. We plan to play 5 games, time permitting.
1. Fill out the game card
a. Select any 20 numbers using the numbers between 1-75
b. Place one of those numbers in each of the boxes on the game card to create your own Bingo card. These numbers should not be entered in sequential order.
2. Email your completed card to Katie ([email protected]) by the end of the day Friday, May 21st, 2021.
3. Please email Katie your card using the email address you’d like to receive your meeting invite. She will review your card, if the card is filled out correctly you will receive your meeting log-in/invite.
4. Once you’ve received your meeting invite, please print 5 copies of your game card (4 cards for regular play, 1 card for black out)
5. You’re now ready for the meeting!
1. On the evening of the meeting, we’ll start the business portion of the meeting promptly (6:00PM). And then on to game time!!!
2. Have your game cards handy along with a pen to mark off numbers as they are called.
3. Once play has started, Katie will call out numbers. Unlike traditional BINGO the letters will not be used in our game. ONLY THE NUMBER.
a. If 32 is called you can cross that number off no matter where it falls on your game card, the column the number is in DOES NOT MATTER in our game.
4. To WIN you must have all your numbers in one single horizontal row crossed off. Unlike traditional BINGO, a game card does not win if the numbers are in the same column or diagonal
a. If you have 5 in a horizontal row call out BINGO to declare your winning game card
b. Please see examples