Nonprofit accounts can be uniquely challenging. This detailed webinar will explain everything you need to know in lay terms. Learn how to compliantly breeze through each account-opening and interview hurdle from CIP, to BSA, to ID numbers, and beyond.
- Master some common challenges to opening nonprofit organization accounts
- Use the materials to verify that the CIP documentation has been completed
- Identify individuals for the “control” prong under the beneficial ownership rules
- Explain the requirements to frontline staff
- Determine an appropriate risk profile for these types of accounts
Specific documentation is required to open accounts for nonprofit organizations. What questions should be asked at opening? What CIP documentation is required for BSA compliance? Are nonprofits subject to the beneficial ownership rules? What documents are needed? What taxpayer ID number or EIN is required? Learn practical tips to confidently and compliantly open nonprofit accounts.