Submissions: November 18 – December 10
Voting: December 13 – December 17
Pull out those ugly holiday sweaters you’ve been dying to wear and support credit union friendly candidates running for elected office with the Ugly Holiday Sweater Photo Contest!
It’s easy – for a $30 donation to WCULAF, you can submit a photo of you wearing your ugliest holiday sweater and then vote on your favorite submissions to pick the top three sweaters only a mother could love!
- 1st Place: $200 Gift Card
- 2nd Place: $150 Gift Card
- 3rd Place: $100 Gift Card
All contributions go towards the Wisconsin Credit Union League Legislative Action Fund (WCULAF), Wisconsin credit unions’ state level political action committee (PAC).
To participate in the event:
- Go to the Grassroots Action Center on The League’s website and make a $30 donation to WCULAF*.
- Next, head over to the Ugly Holiday Sweater Photo Contest! page to submit your ugly holiday sweater photo along with your name, email, and credit union. Submissions will be accepted through December 10.
Instructions to pay online:
- Visit the Grassroots Action Center
- Log in using your email on the right-hand side
- Scroll to the bottom to select Credit Card under WCULAF Contributions
- Make a $30 donation
*Corporate contributions are not permitted for this event. All contributions to WCULAF must be individual, are strictly voluntary and will be used for political purposes. Contributions are not tax deductible. You may refuse to contribute without reprisal. The League must meet all state reporting requirements as appropriate.
Voting will take place from December 13th through December 17th!
Questions? Please reach out to Tom Harrington.