The Wisconsin Credit Union League and Minnesota Credit Union Network are partnering to help you fall in love with your credit union's data in less time and money than you think, through the Data Education Program. Presented by Anne Legg, author of Big Data/Big Climb and Founder & CEO of Thrive Strategic Services, this data analytics education series offers tools and a forum for knowledge exchange to help key stakeholders fill knowledge gaps and launch their data journey with the assets they have at their credit union.
The Data Education certification program, to be held in hour-long segments starting at 9:00 a.m. (CT) January 20, 25, 27 and February 1, 3, 8 and 10, has been thoughtfully scheduled to maximize learning and your day job.
You do not need to be a data lover or even a math lover to leverage your data to improve the lives of your members. Any credit union leader, staff or volunteer is encouraged to attend; the only criteria to attend is that you want to improve your members lives.
Data Education Program Outline 2022
Data Education Certification Program Dates | 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 20 | The power of data and its impact on the member
- Tuesday, January 25 | Current state of credit union data (what to stop/start/keep doing)
- Thursday, January 27 | The data vision (What it is/framework/what to avoid)
- Tuesday, February 1 | The member experience ecosystem (friction/journey/member story)
- Thursday, February 3 | Data maturity (Key elements in building a data analytics capability and formalized data governance program)
- Tuesday, February 8 | Infusing data into credit union culture (How connect the head to heart ASAP)
- Thursday February 10 | Continuous Capability Building (Road maps, centers of excellence and workplace adoption)
This event will be made only via webinar/conference call. Webinar and call in instructions will be provided to registered attendees.
- (7) online classes (60 min ea.) delivering 7 key data concepts
- Industry Book
- Online Knowledge exchange platform
- Actionable learning artifacts: (worksheets, assessment forms, templates)
- Multiple templates that assemble to a roadmap
- You will earn 7 CPE credits upon Completion of this program.
With questions, please contact Jennifer Esser or (608) 640-4070.