Joining us for the 2022 State Government Affairs Conference? Then don't miss our annual WCULAF fundraiser. Even if you can't make it to the State GAC, you are still welcome to join us at this fundraiser.
There will be time for networking - all to benefit the Credit Union Movement in Wisconsin.
Contributions for tickets* can be taken care of in two ways:
- Pre-registration for the event: $69 | $49 for Young Professionals (Pay online or at the door)
- Register and Pay at the Door: $79 | $59 for Young Professionals
Instructions to pay online:
- Visit the Grassroots Action Center
- Log in using your email on the right-hand side
- Scroll to the bottom to select Credit Card under WCULAF Contributions
- Make donation of $69 ($49 for young professionals)
Your participation is vital to supporting the credit union Movement in Wisconsin!
*Corporate contributions are not permitted for this event. All contributions to WCULAF must be individual, are strictly voluntary and will be used for political purposes. Contributions are not tax deductible. You may refuse to contribute without reprisal. The League must meet all state reporting requirements as appropriate.
Pack your dancing shoes. This year's WCULAF Fundraiser will have the Monona Terrace hopping as Gabriel Sanchez and his band play all the fun hits of Prince, Michael Jackson and more. There will be plenty of time and space to grab a snack and a beverage to catch up with credit union friends and then party like it’s 2022. We hope you join us to support WCULAF and have a good time while doing good for credit unions! Awkward Elaine kicks and moon dancing are welcome and encouraged.