Comprehensive, compliant, and easy-to-understand teller procedures are key to training – and retaining – frontline staff. Learn which procedures and business culture issues should be included and start your tellers off on the right foot.
- Concentrate on the necessary categories of procedures and training when you begin
- Review simple procedures and rules that help new tellers
- Break down the content so you can begin your own manual or online learning program
- Add checks, security, financial institution procedures, dress code, professional skills, and more
- Paint the future career path for your new tellers• Explain how rules are to help – not terrify – tellers
- Use experienced tellers to help mentor new ones
Your financial institution’s most precious asset is its frontline. This program will delve into teller procedures. What needs to go into the procedures? What should stay out? Who should write them? What is the purpose? In today’s environment, it is important to get every branch on the same page and set expectations on handling cash, checks, security, and all the issues tellers face. Join us for an overview on writing teller training and procedures. They go hand-in-hand with a successful frontline.
Deborah L. Crawford, Gettechnical Inc.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia/Florida based firm, specializing in the education of financial institutions across the nation. Her 30+ years of experience began at Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans. She graduated from Louisiana State University with both her bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
Debbie specializes in the education of financial institution employees and officers in the areas of deposit account laws, new account documentation, insurance, complex compliance regulations, and IRAs.