How much do you know about Same Day ACH, RTP, and the FedNow Service? Has your financial institution adopted them? Will it? Get the details, readiness checklists, and reference materials with this timely webinar.
- Determine the difference between a payment app and a payment system
- Define the participants and transaction flow in the Same Day ACH, RTP, and FedNow payment systems
- Compare and contrast key features of Same Day ACH, RTP, and FedNow, including funds availability requirements and legal framework
- Describe the benefits of Same Day ACH, RTP, and FedNow
- Identify considerations for determining which payment system(s) to participate in
Get ready for a US payments transformation as emerging payments, such as Same Day ACH, RTP, and the FedNow Service, are on the way to becoming commonplace. Before choosing which of these your financial institution will use, you should understand the basics. This webinar will examine key features and benefits of these popular emerging payment systems, including a high-level overview of how transactions flow, use cases, funds availability requirements, and legal framework. Participants will walkaway with facts and resources for planning or enhancing digital services with these safe, instant, and data-rich emerging payment options.