If you are part of the policy patrol, do you know how to manage the risks, records, and rules for e-collaboration platforms? Learn best practices for creating and implementing e-meeting platform policies and procedures with this jam-packed, can’t-miss program!
- Write and implement best practices-based policies and procedures (P&Ps) as well as records retention policies for Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Slack, and other videoconferencing and meeting tools
- Create policies governing content and use of onsite, hybrid, and remote e-collaboration records
- Form an e-collaboration policy team to assess risks, rules, regulations, and records
- Use P&Ps to cut the risk of hostile work environment, harassment, and discrimination claims
- Safeguard PII, NPI, and privacy in compliance with GLBA and other industry regulators
- Manage unlawful and inappropriate language with content rules
- Support e-collaboration policy with the right archiving, retention, and data protection technology
- Enforce e-collaboration P&Ps with employee training and best-in-class technology tools
- Minimize legal and regulatory liabilities by putting best practices-based policies, expert advice, and compliance tips to work immediately
Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Slack, and other e-collaboration platforms escalate legal, regulatory, records, e-discovery, privacy, security, and other risks for financial institutions. Fully 27% of survey participants report one or more employees have used Teams to circumvent compliance requirements. Adding to the problem, remote staff may be tempted to play fast and loose with language when Zooming from home, increasing the likelihood of harassment, discrimination, and hostile work environment claims. When it comes to risks, records, and rules, e-collaboration tools are no different from email and social media. Failure to safeguard PII, NPI, consumer privacy, and business records could trigger regulatory audits, lawsuits, disgruntled accountholders, and decreased revenues.
You must act now to manage videoconferencing and meeting platforms with strategic e-policies and procedures. Attend this webinar to learn how to create and implement best practices-based policies and procedures to manage content, use, and records on Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Slack, and other e-collaboration tools. As a bonus, you’ll receive a three-part whitepaper designed to help your financial institution implement an e-collaboration policy program designed to minimize risks, manage use, and maximize compliance at the financial institution, employees’ homes, and elsewhere.
Nancy Flynn, The ePolicy Institute
A recognized expert on workplace policy, communication, and compliance, Nancy Flynn is the founder and executive director of The ePolicy Institute, Business Writing Institute, and Marijuana Policy Institute. She provides training, writing, and consulting services to clients seeking to minimize compliance risks and maximize communication skills.
Nancy is the author of 13 books, including Writing Effective E-Mail, The ePolicy Toolkit, and The Social Media Handbook. An in-demand trainer, she conducts seminars, webinars, and one-on-one coaching for financial institutions, financial services firms, and other clients worldwide. She also serves as an expert witness in litigation related to electronic and workplace policies and procedures.