Can you name five important reasons BSA training must be provided for lenders? Can your program identify loan fraud? When are SARs required? This webinar will address those issues and more, plus provide the required BSA training lenders need.
- Identify red flags for money laundering and lending risk factors
- Use sample questions for due diligence during the loan application process
- Understand the importance of BSA due diligence throughout the life of the loan, not just at application
- Explain the beneficial ownership requirements to legal entities applying for loans
- Distinguish between normal loan applicant activity and suspicious activity
BSA examiners are digging deeper and asking more questions about the lending function. Could an examiner find loan fraud that was missed by your due diligence process? Does your institution have a system for identifying false statements and identity theft attempts on loan applications? Do your lenders know such activities may require filing a suspicious activity report? Is your process for documenting beneficial ownership effective? Now is the time to ensure your lenders’ BSA training is up to par.