Have you joined the FedNow train? It’s barreling down the tracks and will be rolled out inmid-2023. This will be a huge change for the U.S. electronic payments system. Get onboard and start preparing sooner rather than later. Discover more with Kevin Olsen, the Payments Professor.
- Understand the credit transfer and liquidity management participation types
- Differentiate participation types and how they will apply to your financial institution
- Comprehend the reconciliation process
- Identify the different report options that will be available to participants to balance accounts
- Understand the different use cases available with the FedNow service
- Define a FedNow cycle date
FedNow instant payments are coming in 2023 and will forever change the electronic payments landscape in the U.S. What are you doing to prepare for the biggest change in payments in decades? Join the Payments Professor to learn more about the FedNow service, participation types, liquidity management, settlement, reconciliation, and more!
Kevin Olsen, VSoft Corporation
For most of the past two decades Kevin Olsen has been managing the development and delivery of education services, including in-person, web conferences, and webcasts. Kevin creates programs, presentations, and articles designed to orient and educate financial professionals on electronic payment topics. As the “Payments Professor,” he brings enthusiasm and motivation to presentations. He views the world as a classroom, which is exemplified in the “edutainment” ed-u-tain-mint (noun: when education is motivating, informative, and fun) style of training he uses to educate and inform all on the latest developments and trends in the fascinating world of electronic payments.