Confused about HMDA reporting? You’re not alone. The real-life examples used in this timely webinar will help clarify the confusion on the top five issues – before the March 1reporting deadline.
- Submit the 2022 data with added confidence and improved data integrity
- Effectively use the HMDA resources in the CFPB’s 2022 FIG (Filing Instructions Guide)
- Interpret several confusing issues such as what is and isn’t a dwelling, mixed-use property scenarios, and complex demographic information collection
- Explain how to handle quality edits
- Understand clarifications for complicated data points
HMDA reporting continues to be a challenge for many financial institutions. Most importantly, this public data can be scrutinized for potential discriminatory practices that can challenge your financial institution’s reputation. Join this fast-paced webinar to learn about issues that challenge HMDA reporters and receive valuable tools to submit your 2022 HMDA data by March 1, 2023. The presentation will include citations, tips, and real-life examples. You will learn important information about the causes of reporting errors, including these top five issues:
- Secondary market reporting rules
- Dwelling definitions and mixed-use property scenarios
- Demographic information collection tips
- Reporting tips for applications made in the commercial loan area
- Data integrity challenges – submission and resubmission steps
Live and recorded webinar, handouts, quiz with answer key and training log are included.
Your registration includes unlimited locations, making it easier to share and learn with remote staff.
Please note: You may share the link with others at your credit union, however the confirmation will be sent to one primary contact at your credit union. It will be up to the primary contact to share the material with others.