In order to see consistent sales results at your credit union you need THREE things:
- Competent sales training built for your credit union,
- Employees empowered with the sales mindset, processes and skills needed to sell,
- And leaders with the expertise to coach and mentor their sales teams to peak performance.
The Credit Union Intensive Workshop will deliver on all three and send your credit union leaders back ready to train, sell, and coach.
Who should attend?
The Credit Union Sales Intensive Workshop is designed for leaders and trainers of your credit union. We encourage your credit union to send any employee who is responsible for leading sales and training employees. This would include:
- Branch, lending and contact center managers
- Regional and senior sales leaders
- Training and development professionals
- Even marketing managers/professionals
The Credit Union Sales Intensive Workshop is a 3-day event that provides what your team needs to lead and execute a sales initiative at your credit union. Here is what is covered each day to help with that:
Day 1: Credit union sales fundamentals
Essentials of a sales mindset, and understanding why we sell to members. Learn to identify needs, start the conversation, ask great questions, sell F.B.A., and get solid commitments. Use the If-Then Process to get commitments and schedule follow-up. Learn to sell by managing objections.
Day 2: Advanced sales skills
Learn the 4 goals of the member interview and how to uncover member needs, wants, and dreams. Apply the fundamentals to selling checking, deposit and loan recapture, and assurance products.
Day 3: Transformational leadership
Learn the 4 steps of an effective coaching model and how to develop rather than react to employee sales performance. Discover the simple patterns established in days 1 and 2 and how to use them to observe and assess employee performance. Build a development plan for employee sales success and learn how to use it for coaching and accountability.
Morning session: 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
Lunch: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Afternoon session: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Expected return on investment
Assuming the credit union sends three employees for a total investment of $1,947, the credit union only needs to improve sales through leadership and training ONE of these categories:
- 11 additional checking accounts
- $146,250 more in deposits
- $73,125 more in recaptured loans
- 14 additional assurance products
- 10 additional active credit cards
It’s expected each attendee will lead their team to achieving each of these levels of sales TWICE in the first year, returning 30x the investment.