YP Network Advisory Board Member
YP Advisory Board
members serve two-year terms, guiding the direction that the YP Network takes as a professional networking and development program. To be eligible, Advisory Board nominees must be:
- Employed by, or volunteer at, a member-credit union of The Wisconsin Credit Union League.
- 35 years of age or younger at the time of their nomination
- Currently engaged or have a strong interest in credit union advocacy, outreach, education, and/or volunteerism beyond their current job role
- Available to participate in monthly conference calls and attend in-person meetings and other events such as The League’s Annual Convention, State GAC, nearby Chapter events, and YP meet-ups as needed.=
- Familiar with The League’s YP development efforts to date (strongly encouraged)
- Prepared to lead others, drive new ideas, and help promote the overall growth of credit unions in Wisconsin.
The call for applications and nominations is currently closed. Those selected this last cycle were notified the week of August 26, 2019.