Twenty Young Professionals (YPs) have been chosen to participate in HYPE - "Helping Young Professionals Engage" this May when Wisconsin credit unions gather in Lake Geneva for Convention- our largest learning and networking event of the year.
The 2019 Convention HYPE participants are from the following credit unions:
- Jared Anderson, Fox Communities CU (Appleton)
- Kimberly Baumgart, UnitedOne CU (Manitowoc)
- Pamela Ewing, Altra Federal CU (Onalaska)
- Rachel Fails, Fox Communities CU (Appleton)
- Jacob Fischer, Heartland CU (Madison)
- Meagan Fleming, Heartland CU (Madison)
- Dane Goldbeck, Royal CU (Eau Claire)
- Veronica Gutierrez, UW CU (Madison)
- Danielle Hansen, WESTconsin CU (Menomonie)
- Jamie Hays, Glacier Hills CU (West Bend)
- Alyssa Hergert, Dane County CU (Madison)
- Ty Lavongsa, Simplicity CU (Marshfield)
- Jocelyn McGurk, Fort Community CU (Fort Atkinson)
- Larry Riley, Blackhawk Community CU (Janesville)
- Renee Schmid, Premier Financial CU (New Holstein)
- Dan Terrio, Capital CU (Green Bay)
- Kortney Veitengruber, Northwoods Community CU (Park Falls)
- Destiny White, Co-op CU (Black River Falls)
- Rachel Ziegler, Health Care CU (Oshkosh)
- Lacey Zitzner, Westby Co-op CU (Westby)
Participants have their registration, hotel and many meal costs for Convention covered, thanks to generous sponsorship from the Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago, CUNA Mutual Group, and W.C.U.L. Services Corp.
The HYPE participants' credit unions pay only for travel, some meals, and incidentals, enabling more credit unions to send some of their brightest young minds to the event.