What is it?
A little bit conference, a little bit boot camp, a little bit meetup and a lot of fun - all rolled together on a social learning app.
How does it work?
Once you register for the event, you'll receive instructions for downloading and installing the app on your phone, tablet or laptop.
Starting September first, we'll start publishing new content, videos, resources and more EVERY WEEK to the app. Your job is to watch, read, listen, comment, engage, network and learn.
The beautiful thing is, everything is recorded and in one spot, so if you can't make one of the live sessions, the recording will be posted for you.
Below is just a small sampling of the events, activities and resources you'll experience.
Monthly focus themes
- September: You & The Credit Union Movement
- October: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Social Justice
- November: Credit Union Operations
- December: Look out 2021, Here Come the YPs!
Monthly real-time, live keynote presentations
- September: Brandi Stankovic - How to progress your career in these uncertain times
- October: Raven Solomon - Social Justice Across Generations
- November: Tim Harrington - How Credit Unions Make Money & Why
- December: Brandi Stankovic - So Now What?
Live webinars that get in-depth on specific topics
- Kalli Shelton - Snapshot: Exploring Why
- Shari Storm – How to Work Together When We Can’t Be Together
- Follow-up DEI Discussion with Raven Solomon
- Tim Harrington - Analyze This!
- Sarah Wainscott - Advocacy in 2021
Additional on-demand resources to further explore each month's theme
Social & community events to reconnect with other YPs & give back
- Virtual community service project
- Happy hours
- In-app social feed