A statewide advertising campaign will soon point thousands of Wisconsin consumers to aSmarterChoice.org - the nationwide credit union finder supported by the leagues and CUNA. Be sure to update your credit union's records on the site to help consumers choose you when looking for a credit union to join!
Update the basics, including:
- Contact information
- Main office & branch locations
- Field of membership
- Affiliation data
Enhance your listing by:
- Adding Web address
- Adding up to 4 links – to your credit union’s website, Facebook page or Twitter page
- Changing your field of membership (FOM) text field into a marketing message
- Populating all the offices on a Google map
- Providing an email address so consumers can email you a question directly
- Viewing statistical reports to see how consumers are finding your site
Every Wisconsin credit union received a password to edit their own listing on the site. Credit union presidents – or those who have had access rights delegated to them by their president - should make any needed updates. Read the instructions and contact Nan Dorwaldt at The League if you need assistance.
In the days leading up to International Credit Union Day, a statewide advertising campaign will point consumers to the site. Take advantage of this opportunity to help consumers find you!
Wisconsin credit unions come together as a single League to Unite for Good; we remove barriers, increase awareness and foster service excellence. All of these steps help more Americans to see credit unions as their best financial partner and regard their credit union as their primary financial institution. Read more articles in our Unite for Good series.