Drive your bottom line by transforming your relationship with members! You'll want to hurry - this opportunity is limited to just 28 participants.
ULEND Academy is a program of CUNA Mutual Group that will help your credit union move from transactional thinking to a consultative approach, creating an unstoppable engine for loan generation and cross-selling.
This immersive experience for lenders shares what strengths employees offer as individuals to drive lending, how to tap member data for insights, how to interact with members to determine their needs and a blueprint to complete the lending process from start to finish.
The agenda covers:
- Leveraging lenders' personal style
- Using information from your core system (and prepping when there's no time to plan)
- Deploying questions that uncover life stages and goals
- Reviewing the credit report
- Identifying the 5 C's of credit that translate to risk and using basic ratios
- Analyzing the loan app, identifying smart risk and formulating alternatives
- Connecting products and services that pave a path to "yes"
- Personalizing the member experience and follow-up
- Speaking with language and tone to build relationships
- and much more!
Help your team gain skills across all stages of the loan process - origination, underwriting, closing and channel optimization. Cross-selling, consultation and compliance are woven throughout.
March 19-20, 2018
Radisson Paper Valley Hotel, Appleton
It's fundamental to credit unions' mission to see the full scope of what your members are facing financially. Lenders that fail to probe risk their members turning elsewhere for products and services that may not be in their best interest. Lenders who probe effectively build loyalty and help credit unions become more Americans' best financial partner.
This is the route to becoming your members' primary financial institution and improving financial wellness across Wisconsin!
Those who register before February 16 save $30, but don't delay - this session was a sellout in 2017 and is limited to just 28 participants.
Wisconsin credit unions come together as a single League to Unite for Good; we remove barriers, increase awareness and foster service excellence. All of these steps help more Americans to see credit unions as their best financial partner and regard their credit union as their primary financial institution. Read more articles in our Unite for Good series.