Each year, the Wisconsin Credit Union Foundation provides grants to credit unions and/or chapters to help improve their member service and outreach. This year we're granting a record amount to our grant recipients!
This year, the Foundation is awarding:
Credit Union Development Grants
These are funds that defray technology and operations-related expenses that measurably help credit unions serve members. A preference is given to credit unions below $50 million in assets.
A total of $32,868 was awarded to:
- First Choice Credit Union to help upgrade its phone system
- Hayward Community Credit Union to aid in its teller area/lobby expansion
- La Crosse Burlington Credit Union for various operational upgrades
- M.E. Employees Credit Union to upgrade member services/products and technology
- Oshkosh Postal Employees Credit Union for document/equipment destruction
- Peoples Choice Credit Union to help provide members a mobile app and remote deposit capture
- Schneider Community Credit Union to assist in their upgrade of online banking and website improvements
REAL Solutions® Initiative Grants
These are funds that help credit unions build financially strong, self-supporting families and communities.
A total of $5,000 was awarded to Peoples Choice Credit Union for financial education materials.
Apply for a grant for YOUR credit union when the next grant cycle opens in May, 2019!
Thanks to your support, The Wisconsin Credit Union Foundation advances credit unions' people-focused mission through financial education, scholarships and grants, and disaster relief for credit unions and their members. It's the vehicle through which Wisconsin credit unions unite for good, helping themselves, their 3 million members and Wisconsin communities. Learn more in the Foundation's Annual Report.