Ensuring credit unions' future involves supporting credit unions and their 3.1 million members in Wisconsin. CUNA Mutual Group is doing both, as well as aiding the credit union system at large.
CUNA Mutual Group helps preserve a strong credit union Movement through:
Support for credit unions:
- $1.33 billion in benefits paid last year alone
- $165 million contributed to the credit union system over just the past five years
- 95% of credit unions using their services
- 24,855 hours of credit union employee training through CUNA Mutual
Support for members
- 19 million lives protected through TruStage®
- 10.5 million member loan payments protected.
- $41 billion managed by CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.
Support for the broader credit union system
Watch a short video explaining CUNA Mutual's philosophical roots, and share these details as part of this Infographic
CUNA Mutual Group has a proud commitment to the credit union movement, providing insight, education, advocacy and financial support that sustains the Credit Union System.
Its purpose is to be the trusted insurance and investment partner that empower middle-Americans to achieve financial security and in so doing, ensuring credit unions' sustainability.
Wisconsin credit unions - and our system partners - come together as a single League to Unite for Good; we remove barriers, increase awareness and foster service excellence. All of these steps help more Americans to see credit unions as their best financial partner and regard their credit union as their primary financial institution. Read more articles in our Unite for Good series.