A highlight for many of our Convention attendees is our Expo Hall, where you can check out the latest innovations from a variety of industry vendors, catch up with colleagues, and make new connections. At our upcoming UNconventional Virtual Convention September 7-10, here's what you can expect for our Virtual Expo Hall:
- Fun, 3-D Expo Hall Booths that make it easy to locate vendors – like you're really there!
- Vendors will host live chat sessions for 25 attendees at a time. These will be similar to a Zoom meeting with video cameras and the ability to converse live with vendor representatives and your credit union colleagues.
- Each booth will also have materials you can access at any time, including videos, sell-sheets, and other resources.
- Even it you miss the vendor representative at their booth, you can leave a virtual business card so they can contact you later!
- We will have dedicated Expo Hall hours to provide you the best opportunity to learn about all the new and innovative products for credit unions. However, you can also stop by at your convenience as the Expo Hall will be accessible at any time throughout Convention.
Here are just a few of the vendors you can expect to see at UNconventional, sharing what sessions and speakers are in store!
Our UNconventional Convention is made possible by the generous support of our premier sponsors, CUNA Mutual Group, Corporate Central Credit Union, Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago, and LaMacchia Group.