Sponsor The Foundation's Ca$h Calendar & Show Your Commitment to Wisconsin Credit Unions
The Foundation's annual calendar raffle is a major source of funding to support its mission to serve Wisconsin credit unions. The Foundation is accepting only three matching sponsorships to help system partners show their commitment to the credit union movement in Wisconsin.
Sponsorships are available on a first-come, first-served basis. The deadline to reserve your sponsorship is August 15.
For more information or to reserve your sponsorship:
Contact Mary Bliss at (262) 408-6002.
How it Works
A maximum of 2,000 Ca$h Calendars will be sold at $10 each to credit union employees, volunteers and community members.
Sponsors will match 25% of the gross funds raised from the sale of the calendars. Your matching funds lets those purchasing the calendars know that their dollars will go even further thanks to your company.
In addition to visibly demonstrating your support and commitment to Wisconsin's credit unions, sponsorship includes:
- Your company logo prominently displayed on the printed calendars
- Your company logo prominently displayed on promotional materials for the Ca$h Calendars
- Your logo and a link to your company's website on The Foundation's website (the Ca$h Calendar Winners page is one of The League's most frequently visited pages in December)
- Recognition in League News, which goes to over 7,000 credit union employees
- Recognition in Foundation News, which goes to over 250 Foundation supporters
- Recognition with the daily drawing notices
- A portion of your sponsorship is tax deductible