The Foundation supports the professional development and continued education of credit union staff and volunteers. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of need, the impact of the program on the credit union and the applicant's involvement in and commitment to the credit union movement.
Available to staff and volunteers of Wisconsin Credit Union League-affiliated credit unions. Preference is given to credit unions under $50 million in assets. The current financial position of a credit union will be considered, as well.
Applicants must be actively involved in credit union activities. Examples include regular participation in chapter meetings, committee work, credit union activism, etc.
A maximum of $2,000 may be awarded provided all school requirements and expectations are satisfactorily met by the individual. The recipient's credit union will be reimbursed after the program is successfully completed.
Award Recipient's Responsibilities
After completion of the program, the recipient will prepare a brief summary of his or her educational experience and share it with the Foundation.
The scholarship applies to the summer session set for July14-24, 2019. See CUNA
Applications will be accepted between January 15 and February 28. Winners will be notified by March 31.
Mary Bliss at (608) 640-4014.
- Cassie Thom, St. Mary's & Affiliates Credit Union
- Sara Cardinal, Premier Financial Credit Union
- 2017: Jennifer Kutz, Members First Credit Union
- 2016: Cassie Thom, St. Mary's & Affiliates Credit Union
- Nicole Christiansen-Zabler, Racine Municipal Employees Credit Union
- Amanda Ferwerda, Dane County Credit Union
- Julie Binversie, Premier Financial Credit Union
- Mary Moore, Prime Financial Credit Union
- Josh Roberts, Enterprise Credit Union
- 2013: Jeremy Yardley, President, Southshore Credit Union
- Dawn Johnson, VP of Operations/Compliance, Riverwood-Maritime Credit Union
- Nicole Christensen, President, Racine Municipal Employees Credit Union
- 2011: Carl Mundth, President, Badger Campus Credit Union
- 2010: Todd Scholz, President & CEO, Enterprise Credit Union