The Foundation supports the professional development and continued education of credit union staff and volunteers. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of need, the impact of the program on the credit union and the applicant's involvement in and commitment to the credit union movement.
Scholarships are available to staff and volunteers of all Wisconsin credit unions. Preference is given to credit unions under $50 million in assets. The current financial position of the credit union will be considered as well.
Applicants must be actively involved in credit union activities. Examples include regular participation in chapter meetings, committee work, credit union activism, etc.
The Foundation may award up to a maximum of $2,000. The recipient's credit union will be reimbursed after the program is successfully completed.
Award Recipient's Responsibilities
After completion of the program, the recipient will prepare a brief summary of his or her educational experience and share it with the Foundation.
Application will be accepted between March 15 and April 30. Winners will be notified by May 15.
Mary Bliss at (608) 640-4014.
- 2018: Lindsay Pelletier, Sheboygan Area Credit Union
- 2017: Kristel Renn, STAR Credit Union
- 2016: Kara Guse, Glacier Hills Credit Union
- 2015: Katie Karls, Premier Financial Credit Union
- 2014: Nilsa Gebert, FOCUS Credit Union
- 2013: Don Emmer, Best Advantage Credit Union
- 2012: Chelsie Zima, St. Mary's & Affiliates Credit Union
- 2011: Dan Winters, Co-Operative Credit Union
- 2010: Carl Mundth, Badger Campus Credit Union