Product/Service: Shared Branching
Credit unions have joined together and created Shared Service Center locations around the country. Shared Service Centers allow a participating credit union member to conduct most of their business as if it were their own credit union branch. By sharing facilities, credit unions can offer greater convenience for members to access their accounts in many more locations.
Access 5,500 CO-OP Shared Branches, 30,000 ATMs, EFT processing, RealPay P2P, Sprig, Mobile, eZforex foreign currency and more features such as:
- Open Monday through Saturday
- Cash checks and make deposits
- Cash and check withdrawals
- Make loan payments
- Make transfers from and to any account
- Purchase money orders, travelers checks and official checks
- Obtain cash advances and balance inquiries
Save money by not having to build and staff a new office and add multiple locations for your members to access for just a fraction of the cost.
Rick Hagopian, President | (414) 325-9880, ext. 3