FiCEP includes 11 training sessions (nine webinars and two in-person sessions). It is strongly preferred that you attend the webinars live to participate in discussion; however, they will also be available as a recording.
The in-person sessions provide hands-on training, networking, and the sharing of best practices. Special training and coaching will help you develop a detailed vision and plan for financial counseling at your credit union.
The in-person sessions also include a proctored exam which is required to receive the Certified Credit Union Financial Counselor (CCUFC) designation.
On average, students should expect to spend approximately 120 minutes studying each module and 60 minutes to complete each practice exam.
2019 Program Flyer.
- Proven financial counseling skills become a part of the credit union’s culture
- Written for all staff levels so anyone can offer financial counseling during every member interaction
- Certification as a Certified Credit Union Financial Counselor (CCUFC) satisfies members’ needs as they continually look for the value of their credit union
- Differentiates the credit union with certified financial counselors
- Helps members transform the way they deal with money through real-world counseling