How it Works
Only 2,000 calendars are available — Suggested Donation $10.00 each | No purchase necessary to enter — we frequently sell out so don't wait! For 20 days in December, you'll have a chance to win a cash prize. A a total of $2,500 in cash prizes will be given out! The best part is your name will be re-entered into the drawing, so you can keep on winning!
Calendars are only available until November 30 or until they are sold out.
Sponsor The Foundation's Ca$h Calendar
The Foundation's annual calendar sweepstakes is a major source of funding to support its mission to serve Wisconsin credit unions. The Foundation is accepting only three matching sponsorships to help system partners show their commitment to the credit union movement in Wisconsin.
A maximum of 2,000 Ca$h Calendars — Suggested Donation $10.00 each | No purchase necessary to enter for credit union employees, volunteers and community members. Sponsors will match 25% of the gross funds raised from the sale of the calendars. Your matching funds lets those purchasing the calendars know that their dollars will go even further thanks to your company.
Sponsorships are available on a first-come, first-served basis. The deadline to reserve your sponsorship is August 15. For more information or to reserve your sponsorship, contact Josh Roberts.
In addition to visibly demonstrating your support and commitment to Wisconsin's credit unions, sponsorship includes:
- Your company logo prominently displayed on the printed calendars
- Your company logo prominently displayed on promotional materials for the Ca$h Calendars
- Your logo and a link to your company's website on The Foundation's website (the Ca$h Calendar Winners page is one of The League's most frequently visited pages in December)
- Recognition in League News, which goes to over 7,000 credit union employees
- Recognition in Foundation News, which goes to over 250 Foundation supporters
- Recognition with the daily drawing notices
- A portion of your sponsorship is tax deductible