Do you enjoy financial accounting and working to enhance a company’s performance? Are you a proven leader who is dedicated to delivering exceptional service to internal and external members? If so, then UnitedOne Credit Union is interested in meeting you! This position is responsible for managing our Accounting Department team and all Accounting functions. This position formulates and administers approved accounting practices throughout the organization to ensure that financial operating reports accurately reflect the conditions of the business and provides reliable information necessary to control operations. It the skills, knowledge and commitment to meet or exceed established goals and business objectives. Founded in 1938, UnitedOne Credit Union has branches in Manitowoc and Sheboygan, Wisconsin. As a full-time employee, you will qualify for a more than competitive comp & benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability insurance as well as a 401(k).
- Financial reporting, investments, regulatory reporting, debit card program, and vendor management
- Assists with annual budget process and quarterly forecasting as well as quarterly asset-liability modeling
- Manages staff to maximize productivity, efficiency and the potential of all team members, including hiring, directing job assignments, monitoring staff performance, coaching, training and assuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Leads annual ACH audit. Assists in annual external audits and regulatory exams.
- Ensures general ledgers and related accounts are maintained, balanced, and reconciled. Understands ACH and share draft processing, approves accounts payable for payments, and tax preparation.
- Responsible for mitigating loss and risk exposure to ACH, share drafts, payroll, and check processing.
- Upholds the mission and business initiatives of UnitedOne Credit Union.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 5-7 years of related experience in a financial institution is preferred,
- 3-5 years supervisory experience is preferred,
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic, positive attitude with the ability and desire to lead in a team environment
- An equal opportunity employer
How to Apply
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume, with salary expectations to:
Laura Fielding, Chief Human Resources Officer
UnitedOne Credit Union
1117 S. 10th Street
Manitowoc, WI 54220