We are seeking a detail orientated, professional Financial Analyst to join our growing team. In this position, Our Financial Analyst provides support and analysis of rate of return, depreciation, working capital, acquisition opportunities, balance sheet and income statement trends and major capital expansions. Prepares forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance, general business conditions, and other related areas. Supports all areas of the credit union through reporting and analysis. Our Financial Analyst will foster our “United For You” service promise which requires taking personal responsibility for providing outstanding member service that builds loyalty and supports a service selling environment. Our Analyst will also work collaboratively to foster a culture that encourages diversity and independent thinking to meet or exceed UnitedOne’s mission, strategic objectives, and promote the overall success of the credit union.
- Maintains data warehouse and ensures accuracy of both inputs and outputs from system.
- Provides routine and ad hoc reports to business units. Assists with trend analysis and interpretation of results to ensure best business decisions are made.
- Assists with annual budget process and provides guidance as requested by business units.
- Works closely with finance teams, accounting, and business units to develop industry best-practices in the Asset Liability Management (ALM), liquidity risk management and stress testing fields.
- Validates data input, assumptions, results of income simulations and market value models to ensure outputs and analytics are reasonable. Supports Asset Liability Management (ALM) model with back testing, sensitivity analysis and ongoing monitoring and documentation in accordance with model risk management guidelines to ensure accurate results.
- Develops and documents model assumptions, reviews and validates model results, produces reports, and presents results to management.
- Assists with preparation of Board and other management reports. • Assists with the management of investment portfolio positions, to include periodic reviews for other-than-temporary impairment.
Qualifications | Experience
- 2+ years of experience in banking required; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- General understanding of interest rate risk and liquidity risk and approaches to quantifying and modeling these risks required, including knowledge of financial market instruments and regulatory requirements for banks.
- Experience with quantitative models used for risk management, including ALM and liquidity risk management preferred.
An equal opportunity employer
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in Finance, Accounting, or Economics required.
How to Apply
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Laura Fielding, Chief Human Resources Officer
UnitedOne Credit Union
1117 S. 10th Street
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Or email UnitedOne Credit Union