To support and assist in maintaining operation of the network, computer hardware and software systems and ecommerce support. Provide prompt, courteous and effective problem-solving and troubleshooting skills to credit union employees and/or members when questions or system issues arise. The hiring range for this position is $40,000 - $60,000 annually plus benefits. Pay is commensurate with experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills necessary for serving credit union members and projecting a positive image as a representative of the credit union.
- Install or modify data communication systems. Provide technical support and consultation in the use and operations of complex computer operating systems.
- Respond to user problems on PCs to include software applications, systems integration, or individual hardware problems. Troubleshoot, debug, and resolve the problem.
- Provide individual support to end users via the phone, in person, or on-line to answer questions or resolve problems.
- Administer the phone system and troubleshoot as needed.
- Responsible for repair of copiers, printers, PCs, or laptops.
- Act as a technical resource to assist end users with questions and problems regarding electronic systems, including hardware and software, email, network, and other office equipment such as scanners, printers, and miscellaneous hardware.
- Ecommerce support: includes updating website banners, creating landing pages, developing forms and other tasks as needed.
- Perform general technical support functions including physical installation, assembly, configuration and maintenance of the network, computer hardware and software systems.
- Answer and address tickets that are opened via PaSS system.
- Escalate system problems to IT team members and/or IT Manager when necessary.
- Evaluate and update information and procedures regarding systems and technologies deployed by the credit union.
- Abides by all policies, procedures, and protocols set forth in the departmental, Unison Credit Union Employee, operational and administrative policy manuals.
- An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- General server knowledge (Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016), active directory, and group policy knowledge.
- Technical knowledge of Firewalls and VMWare.
- Technical knowledge of O365.
- Technical knowledge of network, PC, and operating systems.
- PowerApps knowledge beneficial.
- Self-directed and self-motivated.
- Good organizational skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to perform duties and make decisions under sometimes stressful situations.
- Must be able to relate well with Information Technology employees as well as with the entire staff and members.
- Committed to supporting mission, values, and vision.
- Perform all duties in accordance with the credit union’s service standards, operations policies, and procedures, and in compliance with applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- Identify reportable transactions and activities under the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), its implementing regulations, and Unison’s Anti-Money Laundering program. Comply with requirements under Unison’s Member (Customer) Identification Program (CIP), FinCEN 314a procedures, and OFAC regulations and sanction programs
Education and Experience
- Associates Degree in Information Systems is preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience with information systems or related field is required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Full time employment is approximately 40 hours/week.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Monday – Friday – Typically 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Additional evening and weekend hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals, and projects.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Short & Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life and Dependent Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan – Generous Profit Sharing along with 401(k) and Roth options.
- PTO/Vacation/Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
Physical and Mental Demands
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to do data entry, stand/walk, bend/stoop/crouch, kneel/push/bend, talk and/or hear. Prolonged sitting throughout the workday to accomplish tasks, occasional travel may be required. Lift and/or carry equipment weighing up to 50 pounds. Corrected vision in the normal range. Hearing within normal range. Occasional movements throughout the department daily to interact with staff, accomplish tasks, etc. May work additional work hours to accomplish tasks. The employee must occasionally drive from his or her home office to different branches. The employee is expected to work in stressful work situations. The physical and mental requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Work is performed in an indoor office environment. The noise level in the work environment is moderate. Travel to different locations in a variety of weather conditions. The work characteristics described here are representative of those individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. I have read and understand the duties, responsibilities, and requirements of this position.
Employee Acknowledgement Date *Disclaimer
The above information on this job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Unison Credit Union retains the discretion to add duties or change the duties of this position at any time. Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply
If you are qualified for this position and would like to apply, then complete an online application
If you would like to submit a resume, send one to:
Unison Credit Union
P.O. Box 260
Kaukauna, WI 54130