We are a $16 million closed charter credit union in search of a President/CEO to plan, direct, and control all credit union activities in accordance with credit union plans, policies, directives, and activities established by the Board of Directors. The person in this position is responsible for ensuring financial stability and member satisfaction commensurate with the best interest of the members, the employees, and the credit union. You will also provide strategic direction, vision, leadership, and management in all functional areas.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the credit union and establish office procedures to utilize staff and facilities most efficiently, to provide outstanding member service, and to achieve the goals of the credit union.
- Ensure that the credit union is in compliance with the federal laws and regulations set forth by the National Credit Union Administration and other State and Federal regulatory agencies.
- Supervise a budget for the credit union that is consistent with the overall strategic plan.
- Minimum 2 years supervisory/management experience.
- Working knowledge of credit union accounting principles, consumer, and in-house home equity loans.
- Also need member service skills in the deposit area.
- Compliance knowledge in these areas would be extremely helpful, although we do utilize the services of the Wisconsin Credit Union League Compliance Specialists to help in this area.
About Your Organization
We are a small, closed charter credit union. Our location is on our sponsor's hospital property (Holy Family Memorial). The leadership at Holy Family Memorial have been very supportive of our credit union and appreciates the important benefit we offer to their employees, employees' families, and their many volunteers. The space they provide to us includes: a drive-up window, night deposit, and separate entrance making it very convenient to our membership. We do offer benefits including insurance, 401k plan with matching, vacation, and sick pay.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Holy Family Memorial Credit Union