Frontline BSA compliance is essential to a successful examination. Training is critical, but… training must evolve with the times. Is your training comprehensive enough and does it contain emerging money laundering red flags? Join this webinar to get expert insight into BSA training for the frontline!
- Identify potential money laundering scenarios and understand the reporting requirements for suspicious activity
- Discuss the new FinCEN advisory on elder financial exploitation issued June 15, 2022
- Understand the five pillars of an effective AML (anti-money laundering) program
- Explain due diligence and account opening requirements for legal entity customers under the beneficial ownership rules
- Distinguish between normal and suspicious activity based on the risk profile
Job-specific BSA training has been emphasized in the BSA Examination Manual for several years. The frontline’s BSA responsibilities are a huge part of a successful examination. However, simply doing the same training program each year is not adequate. Money laundering activities continue to evolve and frontline training must keep pace with emerging risks. This session will cover the basic expectations for completing CTRs; scenarios for reporting suspicious activity and recent trends in SARs; and the framework for an effective customer identification program for opening new accounts. Join us for a fast-paced review of the basics and also learn about emerging money laundering red flags in 2022.