FedNow is nearly here! This new payment channel will require proper planning and risk assessment. Join us to learn and prepare for working with the FedNow service while also managing risk and product compliance.
- Identify whether an audit or risk assessment is required for the FedNow service and how to comply
- Describe the potential fraud associated with faster payments
- Understand the unique risks of faster payments
- Take advantage of the fraud controls offered by the Federal Reserve for the FedNow service
- Establish a foundational understanding of the FedNow rules and regulations
As we approach the release of the FedNow service in 2023 – the first new payment channel from the Federal Reserve in 40 years – it is important to properly prepare. FedNow instant payments will be different from payment channels of the past. It is critical for financial institutions to understand the risks, controls, rules, and regulations surrounding this new service. Join the Payments Professor, Kevin Olsen, to learn about the risks and fraud that could be involved with FedNow, now!
Kevin Olsen, VSoft Corporation
For most of the past two decades Kevin Olsen has been managing the development and delivery of education services, including in-person, web conferences, and webcasts. Kevin creates programs, presentations, and articles designed to orient and educate financial professionals on electronic payment topics. As the “Payments Professor,” he brings enthusiasm and motivation to presentations. He views the world as a classroom, which is exemplified in the “edutainment” ed-u-tain-mint (noun: when education is motivating, informative, and fun) style of training he uses to educate and inform all on the latest developments and trends in the fascinating world of electronic payments.