Although the complex, enterprise-wide stress testing required of large
financial institutions is not mandatory for credit unions, regulators expect
simplified approaches to credit stress testing in certain scenarios. Learn how
smaller institutions can benefit significantly from a practical approach to
credit portfolio stress testing, especially for the capital planning process and
as a way to assess credit risk in the aggregate. This webinar will provide a
practical approach to stress testing to enhance risk management and capital
planning, while satisfying regulatory expectations.
- Situations where credit stress testing can add significant value
- Methods of practical and efficient credit stress testing for smaller
- How the scenarios used in a stress test can be determined and
- Principles for effectively documenting stress testing
- Using credit stress testing to improve your institution’s risk management
and capital planning process
Tommy Troyer, Young & Associates, Inc.
Live and recorded webinar, handouts, quiz with answer key and training log are included.