Included in your registration are all education sessions, resources and a number of networking and social activities that will be provided via the app. Once you register, you'll receive information on how to access the app and get started.
You & The Credit Union Movement
September's theme is You & The Credit Union Movement. We'll focus on the fundamentals of what makes the Credit Union Movement unique, what it means for you and your career as well as the implications it has during this time of uncertainty during COVID-19.
Keynote: How to Progress Your Career in these Uncertain Times | Sep 9 –9:00 - 10:30 am
Examine the future demands of leadership and define what it means to lead effectively by confronting this altered reality.
- Learn the value of focusing on strategic career planning when the work environment and economy are unsettled
- Examine the importance of networking, personal leadership and refining your passion
- Redefine your value proposition to the organization and problem-solve career planning pitfalls
Webinar: The Importance of Why | Sep 17 – 10:00 - 11:00 am
Values are what guide us to make good business decisions in the best interest of our members, our employees and organizations. Understand the benefits of connecting personal values with the values of credit unions, and how this can help employees to meet future challenges and opportunities we all face in the marketplace.
- Understanding the connection between your personal values and credit union values
- Learn how values help you provide an even greater level of service to members
Webinar: Balancing the “New Normal”: Family and Remote Work | Sep 22
– 10:00 - 11:00 am
There is no “business as usual.” If we have learned anything during the past 6 months, it is how to be flexible and adapt to our changing circumstances. No one knows this more than families balancing home life while fulfilling their work obligations. As we embark on the new school year, virtual learning is the reality for many. With businesses calling workers back, and/or re-evaluating their remote working policies, how can we as credit unions navigate a path forward to support our members and employees.
- Ensuring equity in policy/practice
- Communication and consistency of messaging
- Operationalizing compassion and empathy in addressing needs of employees and members
Webinar: How to Work Together Even if We Aren’t Together | Sep 24
– 10:00 - 11:00 am
Social distancing creates all sorts of stress on working relationships. Small changes in the way you communicate can have a long-lasting impact on the connection you have with those you value the most.
- Get tips on working with others with grace and empathy
- Identify ways you can communicate more effectively
- Learn how to engage members and retain their loyalty