The program aims to:
- Significantly impact a credit union's strategy and member service, rather than present a short-term fix
- Immerse participants in a leadership opportunity that clarifies a vision for their credit union
- Instill in participating credit unions a deliberate, comprehensive, and disciplined approach to innovation
- Develop new capabilities for innovation that empower teams over the long term
- Stretch and build internal competencies that continually foster solution building
- Help credit unions realize their potential offering products & services that make The Difference
- Strengthen credit unions as promoters of financial wellness in Wisconsin
The effort is a collaboration of The League and Corporate Central Credit Union, which are coordinating and funding the program; The Filene Research Institute, which engages participants in the ideation, development, and implementation; and credit unions, which dedicate themselves to a six-month process of engagement.
Application Available Here. Deadline has been extended to Saturday, January 7, 2023!