CUNA Management School Scholarship
Become a more dynamic and effective manager and leader through The Credit Union Movement's longest-running professional development program.
- CUNA Management School convenes students for two weeks of learning every July over three successive summers in Madison. Engage in an in-depth analysis of your credit union and its potential for member and community service.
- Topics that prepare students for increased responsibility include: lending practices, vendor due diligence, enterprise risk management, employment law, economic challenges, crisis management, internal controls, and financial statement reporting.Graduates receive the designation of Certified Credit Union Executive (CCUE).
- Applications are accepted January 15 - February 28 annually. Winners are notified by March 31.
Learn More & Apply >>
Development Education (DE) Scholarship
Learn to improve members' lives and communities through this philosophy immersion experience. The program explores the principles shared by all cooperatives and challenges participants to apply this perspective to issues affecting members and local quality of life.
- Whether you’re new to the movement or a seasoned executive, the DE program shapes an appreciation for credit unions' unique member-ownership and its potential to impact the vitality of communities, economies and nations. For young professionals it can be the eye-opener that seals a career with credit unions.
- The program, offered by the National Credit Union Foundation, bestows on graduates the certification of Credit Union Development Educator (CUDE).
- Applications are accepted March 15 - April 30 annually. Winners are notified by May 15.
- Learn More & Apply >>
Professional Development Scholarships
Learn the skills you need by applying this scholarship toward a credit union system program of your choosing, within the award guidelines.
- Consideration will be given for at least two distinct awards of up to $2,000 each, one to a Young Professional and another to any other eligible applicant regardless of age, for at least $4,000 during the scholarship cycle.
- Acceptable programs are sponsored by The Wisconsin Credit Union League, CUNA, CUNA Mutual Group, Filene Research Institute, National Credit Union Foundation, and World Council of Credit Unions.
- Applications are accepted September 15 - October 31 annually. Winners are notified by November 15.
- Learn More & Apply >>