The League's Annual Convention & Exposition is a credit union professional's best value for honing your skills, growing your credit union, expanding your connections, and supporting the Movement--and we can't wait to show you what's in store for this year at the Grand Geneva in Lake Geneva!
Join us May 8th through the 11th!
This Year's Theme: Move Forward
This year, The League continues its theme series--"The Movement"--with Move Forward. As evidenced by their storied history and continued relevance, credit unions are always moving forward, thriving on the bleeding edge of innovation to better serve their members. During this year's Convention, you'll learn how to move forward with your credit union, your members, and the credit union Movement as a whole.
Our Keynote Speakers
- Bo Ryan: Former Head Coach of the UW Men's Basketball Team, Bo will present "A Strong Foundation to Move Forward"
- Eric Hansing: Vice President of Multicultural Strategy & Market Development with CUNA Mutual Group, Eric will co-present with Angela Russell on embracing multiple dimensions of diversity and inclusion
- Sundeep Kapur: Educator & Founder of Digital Credence, Sundeep will present on a variety of industry related topics, and also lead yoga stretch classes!
- Chad Pregracke: Founder of Living Lands & Waters, Chad will provide inspiration with the story of America's only "industrial-strength" river clean-up organization in "Be the Difference"
- Angela Russell: Vice President of Diversity & Inclusion at CUNA Mutual Group, will co-present with Eric Hansing on embracing multiple dimensions of diversity and inclusion
The Exhibit Hall
A whole host of industry experts will be available for networking at Convention. Check out the current exhibitor list.
Dozens of Breakout Sessions
Leadership development, compliance, cybersecurity, conflict management, advocacy, industry insights--there's a breakout session for everyone. We're proud to present a variety of experts speaking on a variety of topics, ensuring a meaningful experience for anyone involved in the credit union industry, whether you are a CEO, director, or front-line employee. Check out a full list of our breakout sessions here.
Fostering Future Leaders
Accepted applicants of our HYPE (Helping Young Professionals Engage) program will be treated to complimentary Convention attendance that includes special programming to build leadership skills and a deeper understanding of the credit union industry. A discount is also available for members of our Young Professionals network.
WCULAF Golf Scramble
Support credit union advocacy and kick off Convention with the Wisconsin Credit Union Legislative Action Fund (WCULAF) Golf Scramble, right at the resort! Please note that Wisconsin law does not allow WCULAF to accept corporate contributions. Learn more & register here.
And All at a Critically-Acclaimed Venue
This year's Convention takes place at the Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, a AAA Four Diamond Wisconsin resort situated on 1,300 acres of woodlands with an on-site golf course, spa, pools, and waterpark just a trolley ride away.
Learn more about the convention and register today! Early bird registration ends 4/8 - act now to save $30. YP and retiree pricing also available.